Virtual Facilitation Online
Description: This course teaches how to keep virtual participants engaged. Learn to facilitate effective virtual meetings in which participants exchange ideas, manage projects, and solve problems over the Internet with specialty meeting software. The course focuses on using ToP® methods virtually using Adobe Connect meeting software. Experience an online learning lab for making meetings and events collaborative, participatory and engaging.
- Learn and practice how to produce a virtual meeting.
- Understand and practice a team approach to conducting virtual meetings and training.
- Learn to conduct virtual meetings with Adobe Connect.
- Use virtual applications of the ToP® Focused Conversation method.
- Practice meeting skills and receive feedback in a comfortable, safe space.
- Receive a free temporary Adobe Connect license and discounts on full purchases.
- Effectively collaborate with multiple people over large geographic distances.
- Produce engaging virtual meetings that are participatory and elicit innovative thinking and creative problem solving.
- Increased productivity and reduced travel costs.
- Increased confidence as a virtual facilitator.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who need to collaborate over geographic distances
- Those who want to facilitate virtual meetings, training sessions or webinars
- Those who want to increase participation in conference calls
- Those who want to deepen knowledge of ToP® methods and virtual meeting platforms
- Business, government and nonprofit team leaders
- Those with limited mileage and travel budgets
Course Length: Eight virtual sessions, 90 minutes – two hours each, plus homework
Prerequisite: None. Headset with microphone required for each participant