Kori Czasnojc, Master of Social Work, University of California School of Social Work
Kori is an organizational development professional with extensive experience in driving systemic culture change and organizational productivity. She has expertise creating, executing, and evaluating solutions designed to bridge developmental gaps based on in-depth needs and performance assessments. Kori has a diversified background of more than 20 years of training, human resources, and program management.
She currently does consulting and classroom instruction in:
- Supervisory and Management Training
- Team Building and Collaboration Skills
- Personal Development
- Organizational Change Management
- Behavioral-based Competency Interviewing
- Executive Coaching
- Organizational needs assessment and employee engagement
- Cultivate2Grow (March 2017 to present)
- Raley’s Supermarket (February 2016 to March 2017)
- Sutter Health (January 2014 to October 2015)
- Intel Corporation (February 1989 to January 2014)
Competency Areas (examples given below)
- Organizational Change Management
- Talent/Performance Management
- Executive & Board Retreats
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Strategic Planning/Analysis
- Cross-Functional Influence
- Leadership Development
- Executive/Employee Relations
- Team Building & Facilitation
- Succession Planning and Talent Calibration
- Performance Technology
- Organization Needs Assessment
- Instructional Design/ Training Delivery
- Positive Culture Change
- Employee Development
- Decision-Making Practices
Trained 360 leadership assessments/coach, including Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI)
Trained Facilitator, Team Styles Instruments:
DISC, 5 Dynamics, StrengthsFinder2.0
Background in high tech, healthcare, retail, government and non-profits.
- UCLA, MSW (Master in Social Work)
- Association for Talent Development, Cultivator of the Organizational Development SIG (Special Interest Group)
Professional Certification and Awards
- Prosci Change Management Certified
Cultivate2Grow, Sacramento and San Francisco Bay Area Mar 2016 – present
Founder and Owner | Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant
- Design and deliver leadership development and change management consulting to accelerate results.
- Review and propose new approaches to talent management and performance management systems to create best-in-class organizational cultures.
- Provide executive and leadership coaching within the context of 360 feedback and larger organizational goals.
RALEY’S, Sacramento, CA Mar 2015 – Mar 2016
Director of Organizational Development
- Chartered to impact customer loyalty and increase sales through effective development of the executive and leadership team; fostered a high engagement culture around Raley’s vision, mission and values.
- Cultivated leadership and organizational development, employee engagement, culture change/OCM change leadership, and talent management, achieving targeting results.
- Assisted in finding $30MM in savings as appointed advisor to hand-selected interdisciplinary executive team.
SUTTER HEALTH, Sacramento/San Francisco, CA Jan 2013 – Dec 2014
Senior Organizational Effectiveness Consultant/Change Management Communications Manager
- Provided consultation and advising to regional/affiliate CEO’s and administrative teams in diagnosing key opportunities. Designed, developed and executed learning solutions integral to healthcare transformation.
- Accelerated Support Function Transformation through design and execution of strong communication strategy. Included the consolidation of nine support functions and 500+ affected employees. Provided consistent pace of leadership communication to associates affected by transformation.
INTEL CORPORATION, Santa Clara/Folsom, CA 1996 – 2013
Change Transformation Leader-Hard IP/Human Resources (May 2011 – Dec 2013)
- Spearheaded assessment, design and deployment of integrated change transformation strategy for large complex engineering change impacting corporate competitive advantage in SoC market. Resulted in higher efficiency gains, manufacturing collaboration, and power/performance improvements.
- Accelerated organizational readiness by ensuring strategy and details resonated effectively with 1,000+ engineering employees at 7 global sites, through implementation of proven change management model.
- Developed and implemented training and communication plan, resulting in ultimate success of transformation.
Staffing Consultant-Human Resources, Global Staffing (Feb 2010 – May 2011)
- Worked in collaboration with hiring managers to develop staffing solutions, providing equity analysis, efficient development and delivery of employment offers processes. Promoted Intel’s total comp/rewards value.
- Led and directed strategic talent transformation and management of diversity staffing and college rush program.
Diversity, Management and Leadership Development (MLD) Program Manager (Feb 2006 – Feb 2010)
- Designed MLD roadmap, which included corporate offerings, required management training and gap assessment. Content of roadmap included Resilient Leader, Personal Leadership, UC Berkeley mini-MBA program, Leadership Conference and Leadership Simulation. 3-day mid-manager college to score 4.5 on a 5.0 scale.
- Gained diversity traction through engagement of organization-wide diversity team, which included key business group champions focused on driving strategic hiring initiatives, retention, progression, and culture shift.
- Awarded two Operational Excellence Awards for culture shift and progress on representation indicators.
Management/Leadership Development Program Manager-Information Technology (Oct 2002 –Feb 2006)
- Oversaw successful Manager Academy, which included competencies, curriculum design, and career paths. Conducted needs analysis through 56 highly focused interviews within “vertical slice” of key business groups.
- Developed and implemented the Personal Leadership for Mid-Managers 5-day program, resulting in scores of 4.8 on a 5.0 scale. Content included Shaping the Environment, Organizational Velocity, Leading Up, and Radical Leap.
- Led and directed activities associated with talent succession planning and comprehensive development for eBusiness group executives.
Program Manager-Intel University (Jan 2001 – Oct 2002)
- Spearheaded development of the first corporate-wide leadership course designed to develop our high potential executives through topics such as Understanding Leadership Principles, Transitions, and Addressing Challenges.
- Worked in collaboration with course sponsors, CFO, and EVP of Sales and Marketing to train the hand-selected senior executives as course instructors, resulting in course scores of 4.6 on a 5.0 scale.
- Designed and implemented product suite designed to impart corporate values to 30K new employees, exceeding corporate employee bonus goal of 40% completion with 83% complete.
- Recognized with 2 departmental and 1 division award for quality, timeliness, and innovation.
Technical Marketing Training and Communication Manager-Mobile Computing (July 1999 –Dec 2000)
- Drove training delivery and improvements for mobile partners and OEM customers, enabling notebook designs.
- Implemented integrated training and communication strategy based upon customer roadmaps.
Education Program Manager-Business Practices Network (Aug 1996 – July 1999)
- Co-led 10-member team and 40+ worldwide stakeholder reviewers through needs assessment process, project plan development, and implementation and monitoring results to high performance standards.
- Led and directed week-long $4MM management development program for over 3 consecutive years facilitated at up to 8 global locations and consisting of 200+ facilitators and 50 instructors. Course including topics such as Manager as Coach, Team Development, Conflict Management, Performance Management, and Ethics.
- Cultivated and accelerated management and leadership skills of over 4,000 first-line and mid-level managers.
- Recognized as the most influential training program by corporate leadership.
Decision-Making Task Force (Feb to Aug 1996)
- Led and directed corporate-wide task force to address one of the top three re-occurring culture gaps; task force was chartered to examine and improve the speed and effectiveness of the decision-making process.
- Worked in collaboration with executive sponsor. Deployed integrated solutions, including intact team facilitated process and conference room meeting collateral displayed in 1,000+ worldwide conference rooms.
Local, State and Federal Government
Education Related Institutions
Health & Medical Institutions & Affiliated Organizations