Maureen Jenkins, BA, CPF, CTF
Ms. Jenkins has over 30 years of experience in designing and facilitating participatory planning and learning events in a wide range of countries and cultures. Due to her many years of work building collaborative agreements internationally, she has a very practical approach to developing implementable actions.
- CEO, Event designer and Facilitator, Imaginal Training
- Community Development Facilitator, Institute of Cultural Affairs
- Design and Implementation of Learning Processes
Design of face-to-face and virtual learning processes that deliver specific learning objectives; delivery of senior-level leadership development that includes the whole person; delivery of multi-national, multilingual and multicultural events
- Organizational Change Facilitation
Facilitating transition in large organizations, working with change management committees and leadership teams to develop and implement strategic interventions
- Conference Design and Facilitation
Supporting clients in visioning, designing and implementing large group programs
- Development of Facilitators and Trainers
Design and delivery of train-the trainer and train-the-facilitator programs targeted to the specific needs of the learner population
- Needs Assessment
Selection and application of suitable tools and interventions to determine the appropriate training or non-training solutions to meet organizational needs
- University of Illinois, Chicago USA: Bachelor of Arts with honors in Anthropology
- University of California, Berkeley USA: Courses in Social Sciences
- International Association of Facilitators
- Technology of Participation Trainers’ Network
Professional Certifications and Awards
- Technology of Participation Facilitator and Trainer
- Analyst and Trainer for Insights Discovery
- Analyst and Trainer for DISC Personality Profiles
- Facilitator Moodle Learning Management System
- Facilitator for Psychology of Achievement
- Analyst for Intercultural Readiness Check
- International Association of Facilitators Professional Facilitator
- Analyst for Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Co-Author with Jon Jenkins, An Overview of Creative Thinking Techniques, Brussels, IAF Europe. 2007.
- Co-author with Jon Jenkins, Nine Disciplines of a Facilitator, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 2006.
- Co-author with Jon Jenkins, The Social Process Triangles, Imaginal Training, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1997.
There are lots of businesses that deliver essay crafting products and services and consequently it really is possible to publish a highly effective essay during the convenience of write essays for money ones own your home. There are some things that you need to think about when choosing one of these services and here they are.