Maureen Jenkins, BA, CPF, CTF
Ms. Jenkins has over 30 years of experience in designing and facilitating participatory planning and learning events in a wide range of countries and cultures. Due to her many years of work building collaborative agreements internationally, she has a very practical approach to developing implementable actions.
- CEO, Event designer and Facilitator, Imaginal Training
- Community Development Facilitator, Institute of Cultural Affairs
- Design and Implementation of Learning Processes
Design of face-to-face and virtual learning processes that deliver specific learning objectives; delivery of senior-level leadership development that includes the whole person; delivery of multi-national, multilingual and multicultural events
- Organizational Change Facilitation
Facilitating transition in large organizations, working with change management committees and leadership teams to develop and implement strategic interventions
- Conference Design and Facilitation
Supporting clients in visioning, designing and implementing large group programs
- Development of Facilitators and Trainers
Design and delivery of train-the trainer and train-the-facilitator programs targeted to the specific needs of the learner population
- Needs Assessment
Selection and application of suitable tools and interventions to determine the appropriate training or non-training solutions to meet organizational needs
- University of Illinois, Chicago USA: Bachelor of Arts with honors in Anthropology
- University of California, Berkeley USA: Courses in Social Sciences
- International Association of Facilitators
- Technology of Participation Trainers’ Network
Professional Certifications and Awards
- Technology of Participation Facilitator and Trainer
- Analyst and Trainer for Insights Discovery
- Analyst and Trainer for DISC Personality Profiles
- Facilitator Moodle Learning Management System
- Facilitator for Psychology of Achievement
- Analyst for Intercultural Readiness Check
- International Association of Facilitators Professional Facilitator
- Analyst for Myers Briggs Type Indicator
- Co-Author with Jon Jenkins, An Overview of Creative Thinking Techniques, Brussels, IAF Europe. 2007.
- Co-author with Jon Jenkins, Nine Disciplines of a Facilitator, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 2006.
- Co-author with Jon Jenkins, The Social Process Triangles, Imaginal Training, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1997.