Raven Tahara, BS, CTF
Raven Tahara combines over 20 years as a visual practitioner with training in ToP facilitation methods to create visual notes, templates, and processes that support groups and organizations in maximizing the effectiveness of meetings and achieving greater recall of key information later.
- The Kolbe Company – Facilitation, Graphic Recording for keynotes, strategic plans, board retreats
- Abinader Group – Graphic recorder, designer, co-facilitation
- DrawYouOut – freelance designer, graphic facilitator and recorder
- Facilitation – As a Certified ToP Facilitator, Raven assists groups in designing meetings to navigate change, improve processes, and generate new ideas.
- Graphic Recording – Create visual notes in support to a primary facilitator; work in tandem with a facilitator to enhance meeting flow and capture key concepts and content
- Graphic Facilitation – Facilitate a meeting independently and utilize visual recording skills to enhance content capture and presentation.
- Graphic Design – Design branding and marketing materials based upon core messaging and marketing objectives
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, CSU Sacramento; Marketing Concentration; Minor in Graphic Design
- Certified ToP Facilitator – Technology of Participation Facilitation Methods including ToP Facilitation Methods, Strategic Planning, and Environmental Scanning
- IFVP: Graphic Recording 101 and 201
- ToP Trainer Network
- International Forum of Visual Practitioners
- IAF – International Association of Facilitators
Sample Project List | Graphic Recording
- Blue Shield of California – Keynote capture for launch of leadership program
- UC Davis Children’s Hospital – Capture of Vision at staff retreat
- Power House Science Center – Capture of Board presentations and Vision
- Children’s Miracle Network – Board retreat and kick-off event
- Fresno State Alumni Association – Board Retreat including capture of Strategic Plan
- Society of Hispanic Engineers – Board Retreat
- ATD – Association of Talent Development – Captures of Panel Discussion on Change Management, Diversity & Inclusion, and keynotes
- North Valley Community Foundation – Captured keynotes and panel discussions from 10 presenters for an all-day virtual conference