ToP Social Process Triangles
Description: Provides a comprehensive tool to analyze social dynamics across history, cultures, organizations, communities and countries. The Social Process Triangles are the distillation of global research on social dynamics. This tool provides a means to appraise the climate for business and capacity of organizations or countries to respond to changing times. The Social Process Triangles provide an assessment of social situations and the complex factors behind them to create strategies to address social issues in communities and organizations.
This tool works especially well for large, complex organizations to determine the leverage points for change.
- Learn an effective tool to assess whole systems and large complex systems such as agencies and countries.
- Assess complex factors impacting organization performance.
- Quickly surface new understandings about a social issue or organization.
- Practice with a team to gather various perspectives and create working conclusions.
- Clarifies trends relevant to a specific geographic area (city, county, state, nation).
- Engages broad input on objective data for strategy development.
- Assesses social dynamics of small and large systems and organizations.
- Identifies factors contributing to growth and collapse of societal systems, such as institutions, cultural norms and resource structures.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those wishing to diagnose societal trends to create organization, societal or cultural change
- Policy and business leaders
- Systems Change Consultants
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Economists, social scientists and community planners
Course Length: One day