Facilitation for Innovation: Inspiring Group Creativity
Description: Teaches ways to foster group innovation using facilitation tools and approaches that spark creativity. Facilitating group creativity for innovative action has always been a challenge, perhaps never more so than when a group is tasked to “think outside the box” on the spot and come up with new solutions to a problem or situation. This highly interactive course utilizes creative tools to explore and practice group innovation.
Participants learn methods that can be immediately applied to foster creative teamwork.
- Facilitate processes to heighten and enhance a group’s creativity.
- Frame and reframe problems and dilemmas.
- Resolve issues and problems creatively.
- Develop innovative strategies.
- Expand toolkit with methods to enhance creativity methods with groups.
- Harnesses the power of creative collaboration to improve organization effectiveness.
- Exercises the creativity of the group members to develop innovative solutions.
- Helps the group view problems through a new creative lens.
- Builds confidence in applying multiple practical techniques and strategies for facilitating innovation.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who wish to develop the creative capacities of teams and groups
- Organizational change agents
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Group facilitators
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
Course Length: One Day