Robert Quintana Hopkins
Robert Quintana Hopkins, MA
Robert Quintana Hopkins is the Principal Consultant at Circles of Change and a Senior Partner at Center for Strategic Facilitation. He helps teams and organizations clarify their direction, develop implementable strategic action plans and collaborate effectively together. He has served as both an internal and external consultant and draws on over 20 years of leadership and management experience. Robert is a Trainer in the Technology of Participation courses offered by the Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA).
- Senior Partner- Center for Strategic Facilitation
- Principal Consultant- Circles of Change
- Director of Talent- First Place for Youth
- Training and Organizational Development Manager- Stanford University
- Director of Talent Management- Telecare Corporation
Competency Areas (examples given below)
- Human Resources and Talent Management
- Meeting Design and Facilitation
- Strategic Planning
- Training and Development; Training Delivery
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Team Building and Team Assessments
- Organizational Development
- Ph.D., California School of Professional Psychology, expected 2018. Organizational Psychology.
- M.A., California School of Professional Psychology. Organizational Psychology.
- M.A., California State University, Hayward. Anthropology.
- B.A., University of California, Davis. Political Science.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD)
- Next Concept HR Association (NCHRA)
- Organizational Development Network (ODN)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- ToP Network, Board Member
Professional Certification and Awards
- Real Colors Certified Facilitator, National Curriculum & Training Institute (NCTI)
- Certified ToP (Technology of Participation) Facilitator (CTF), Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA)
- Qualified Trainer (QT), National ToP Trainer’s Network
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR), HRCI
Peer Reviewed Conference Participation
- Tenth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Quintana Hopkins, R. AfroChicanos: We Aren’t All the Same! Lessons Learned Through Qualitative Research. Panel chair: Interrogating Race.
- Tenth International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Quintana Hopkins, R. AfroChicanos: Emerging Voices.
- Eleventh International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Quintana Hopkins, R. AfroChicano/a Self Representation.
- Eleventh International Congress of Qualitative Inquiry, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Quintana Hopkins, R. Panelist: Using Narrative to Teach and Conduct Diversity Research.
- Menlo College
- Mills College
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Pacific Center
- Berkeley High School
- La Galeria Posada
- San Francisco Public Library
- Mexican Heritage Center
- San Joaquin County Diversity Luncheon