Karla Hill-Donisch, CTF, QTT
Ms. Hill-Donisch has over 25 years of training design development and execution, strategic planning, and facilitation experience. Karla is an Inspirational Training and Development Professional with a Master’s Degree in Human Development and a reputation for designing and delivering trainings that energize, educate and motivate participants to put learning into action for the benefit of the organization. Karla is known for her ability to work interactively with clients to understand training needs, make accurate appraisals and design useful and effective programs. She has a reputation for creating safe, open and fun environments that serve as catalysts for experimentation and change.
- Owner, Consultant – Hill & Company.
- Organizational Change Management Consultant – Dashe & Thomson
- National Trainer – United Health Group, Optum Health
- National Trainer – Balancing Life’s Issues
- National Trainer – LifeTrack
- National Prevention Specialist – Hazelden Foundation
- Prevention Consultant – Heitzinger and Associates
- Training and Development; Training Delivery
Team Development programs. Trainer of Technology of Participation (ToP) Facilitation Methods.
- Meeting Design and Facilitation
Creatively design and facilitate large and small group meetings, retreats and critical planning sessions.
- Project Management
Facilitator for Organizational Change Management application systems change for the finance department.
- Master’s Degree in Human Development – St. Mary’s University, Winona, MN
- Bachelor’s Degree in School and Community Health Education, University of MN, Minneapolis
- National ToP Trainer’s Network
- Women Entrapeneaurs of Minnesota
- Minnesota Change Management Network
- Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA)
Professional Certification and Awards
- Qualified Trainer – National Technology of Participation (ToP) Trainer’s Network
- Certified ToP Facilitator – Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA)
- Insights Discovery Licensed Practitioner
Publications and Presentations
- Women in Sports and Chemical Use
- Developed and facilitated Executive Leadership Team for the City of Bloomington in Minnesota. Assisting the team in strategic planning for a high performance organization.
- Developed and facilitated strategic planning for Autism Works, facilitating the process of moving the organization forward in its development of a leading organization for placing people on the Autism spectrum find employment.
- Methodist Hospital – Team Development – Completed organization assessment & employee surveys, communications, team-building retreat for emergency room department.
- Development of the International Youth Exchange program between the United States and Ukraine. Providing youth with the opportunity to travel to the two countries and experience working together to produce programming to involve community members in making a difference in the areas of Ecology, Education, Culture, Social Services and Media.
|Local, State and Federal Government
|Education Related Institutions
|Health & Medical Institutions & Affiliated Organizations