Shahrzad Saderi, MBA, OCM
Ms. Saderi has 20 years of Organizational Design and Development experience facilitating organizational interventions. She has served as a management consultant internationally for 100 Fortune companies in EMENA region. Areas of specialty includes; diversity & Inclusion, designing, facilitating strategic/project planning, community engagement, issue resolution, training and education programs. She has a practical, dynamic, and interactive approach that drives the group to achieve results with a strong focus on research and analysis.
- CEO, Facilitator-Global Management Solutions
- OCM Consultant- Chevron Oil
- Learning & Development Consultant- ExxonMobil
- Senior Management Consultant- Aperian Global
- Organizational Development Consultant- Louis Allen Worldwide
- Performance Improvement Consultant- Franchise Tax Board
- Adjunct Professor – Sacramento City College
- Leadership Development and Employee Relations
Organization development services, employee engagement, management development programs, consensus building, employee surveys, coaching, 360 degree leadership assessments and leadership development.
- Meeting Design and Facilitation
Large Leadership off sites, Board and annual meetings, retreat design, Team and sales performance. Integration efforts across departments, conflict resolution for individual and group disputes.
- Organizational Strategy
Organization assessment, business & strategic planning, culture change, interventions and transition planning.
- Training and Development; Training Delivery
Leadership Development programs. Business Acumen, Analytical problem solving, Team development, Culture Essentials, 7 Habits, Coaching, Strategic Planning, Meeting facilitation, Conflict resolution, and Organization Change Implementation programs.
- Project Management
Facilitator for collaborative action planning and implementation projects. Scaling collaborations involving multiple stakeholders.
- Stakeholder Engagement
Preparation of stakeholder communication and project implementation plans.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)- University of Missouri
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business & Organizational Behavior – California State University, Sacramento
- Prosci Change Management
- Sietar Europe
- Franklin Covey
- Organizational Development Network
- National Top Trainer’s Network
- American Society for Training and Development
- Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA)
Professional Certification and Awards
- Certified Organizational Change Management (OCM)- Prosci Institute
- Certified Facilitator – Franklin Covey
- Certified Facilitator- Herman Brain International
- Certified Facilitator – ATD Project Management
- Certified Designer- Curriculum learning-ATD Education
- Certified Facilitator – International Association of Public Participation
Publications and Presentations
- Practice of OD in SME- Organizational Development Network, Atlanta, GA
- Great Decision Lecture Series- Whitworth University, WA
- Diversity and Inclusion: Society of Organizational Learning Global Conference, Muscat Oman
- Public Relations and Focused Conversation: International Public Relations Conference, Iran
- Chevron Oil: Communication &Change Management Advisor. Major Adviser on change leadership & project deliverables to Services Financial Management operating model project. Facilitate Executive Decision Review Board meetings. Applied behavioral change concepts to transition models, preparation of stakeholder communications and project implementation plans.
- Chevron Oil, Nigeria- MCP. Organizational redesign project. Incorporated appropriate change leadership concepts & deliverables. Designated formal reporting relationships, number of levels in the span of control, design of systems for effective communication, coordination, and integration of efforts across departments. Preparation and communication of project implementation plans.
- Designed, developed, customized, and delivery of Global Leadership Development Programs for ExxonMobil major oil and gas corporation for mid-level and senior managers in alignment with 10 individual country cultures and needs across the Middle East and Africa, as well as to employees across the US. Customized the curriculum and established a virtual team while providing global leadership.
Championed and delivered enhanced teamwork by implementing cross-cultural synergy program for global teams in the Middle East concerning team building, leadership and participation for Statoil with presence in 34 countries.
- Guided the Zain Telecommunication Company restructuring of customer service functions instrumental in improving efficiency, customer satisfaction, and revenues. Assessed organizational effectiveness and identified business gaps. Aligned business strategies in collaboration with senior leadership team members within international organizations, driving positive corporate change. Designed and deployed effective training and education programs including cultural integration training.
- Provided support to two Zain Telecommunications CEO’s in aligning the group strategy, direction and stakeholder priorities, as well as coaching director teams, positioning the new marketing director, and instituting the organizational development function in support of growth initiatives.
- Established “Make the Difference” cross-functional teams that addressed strategic organizational issues from customers and the CEOs such as cost cutting and product marketing cycle redevelopment, performed change management with leadership approval, and worked with staff levels across all departments. Saved ~$3M through innovative cost cutting and the development of a customer-centric culture by improving marketing concept response and product cycle results.
- Fostered collaborative relations with key functional leaders regarding HR systems and processes such as performance management, selection, 360 feedback, orientation and talent development, as well as employee engagement and communication. Utilized an Extraordinary Leader 360 program to spearhead a development program for 500+ managers providing follow-up action planning and individual coaching.
- Built Zain Telecommunications’ customer-centric organization by cooperating with Branding, Strategy, and HR departments to enhance the internal employee experience, including a more inclusive bonus structure, a ~60% improvement in employee engagement, as well as increasing women leadership roles.
- Coordinated strategic planning workshops for a company’s $15.7M technology and services function across 17 provinces and 350 staff members.
- Pars Online- Created the company’s strategic plan in collaboration with the leadership, addressed identified staff skill gaps through the development of workshops in organizational development, and improved HR processes and programs in cooperation with the established functional management for the largest Internet provider, local and global network connection in private sector that employed 400+ personnel
- California Franchise Tax Board (FTB), – Designed and delivered the Workforce Diversity Program for the largest state agency in the US
- Trained 15 facilitators to deliver the program for 5K employees.
- Developed and rolled out programs to enhance personal communication through individual and interactive group sessions, as well as coaching, emotional intelligence and multi-cultural communication.
- Revised the Management Development program in response to the agency’s budget crisis to include a 360 assessment and mentoring program.
Local, State and Federal Government
Education Related Institutions
Western Consortium for Public Health
Health & Medical Institutions & Affiliated Organizations