Participatory Project Management Part 1: Project Design
Description: Teaches a two-phase approach to design a project with 8 – 30 planning participants. Project Design integrates the team’s thinking into a consensus project framework, so everyone is clear on the scope and level of effort needed. Project Planning develops the plan for a project or prototype that is launched in a coordinated and efficient manner. Students use the project development framework to create a project plan using a relevant or real project. Teaches how to harness participation to produce outstanding results.
Part One: Project Design is devoted to teaching the ToP® Project Design methodology, clarifying project expectations, creating a vision and success indicators, and developing a realistic scope of work.
- Fully developed design for a project.
- Valuable planning process that can be applied to many other projects.
- Full buy-in from the planning team about how to approach major projects.
- Frames the project expectations and scope in a concise manner.
- Creates a project vision and success indicators while honoring all ideas.
- Assesses the strengths and weaknesses of the team to accomplish the project.
- Evaluates the benefits and dangers of project success.
- Develops a realistic scope of work.
Who Should Take this Course:
- Those who need to align teams to create an inspiring and doable project scope of work
- Business leaders
- Local, state, and federal leaders and program managers
- Team leaders
- Team members
- Facilitators and consultants
Course Length: Half-day
In the event you require some essay writer then it may not be excessively late to receive it. If your composition has to be approved by a faculty or a employer, you can need to have it composed prior to the deadline. After you seek the services of an essay writer assistance service to aid you with your essay it can help you save weeks of worry pay to write essay and effort plus it really can help get you during your faculty or even university tests.